- Book Regular Massages – Massage therapy counteracts the unhealthy level of physical, psychological, and emotional stress most people carry around.
- Practice Deep Breathing – Take a deep breath in through your nose. Breathe out through pursed lips as if you were whistling. Do this breathing at least 5 times.
- Surround Yourself with Positivity – Separate yourself from negative things, situations, and even negative people in your life.
- Meditate or Practice Yoga – Several studies show that yoga and meditation may help reduce stress, lower blood pressure, and lower your heart rate.
- Exercise – Exercise increases your overall health and sense of well-being while also releasing stress-related energy.
- Journal or Talk – If you have a trusted friend you can confide in, talk to them about your stressors. If you prefer, you can journal to express your feelings.
- Repeat Step 1
Playing music and even performing massages are some of the best ways that I personally manage my stress levels.
What are some of your favorite healthy ways to manage stress?