(Paul) Aaron Harris has been elected to serve on the Missouri American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) Board.
The general election was held in February and Aaron was sworn into a two-year term of service on March 12, 2022.
Aaron will serve as a main point of contact for the nearly 2000 active AMTA members in Missouri.
Additionally, he will help guide the continued education curriculum and assist the government relations chair in helping to advance the reputation and representation of the massage therapy profession in the state.
About The AMTA
The American Massage Therapy Association is a national non-profit organization for massage therapists and bodywork professionals.
Its mission is to serve AMTA members while advancing the art, science, and practice of massage therapy.
- promotes the health benefits of massage to the public, the health care community and other important groups.
- advocates for issues important to massage therapists across the country at federal, state, and local levels of government.
- works for fair licensing of massage in all states.
- actively supports research.
- provides continuing education opportunities.
- is the largest non-profit association in the massage therapy profession and has been serving the community for over 75 years.